- Do you work for a company that is considering the development of an Indexed Annuity (IA) or an Indexed Universal Life (IUL)?
- Are you looking for a way to augment your competitive intelligence efforts in the IA and IUL markets?
- Are you short on expertise when it comes to the IA or IUL products?
- Do you frequently have a need for insight on Indexed Annuity or Indexed UL sales, product trends, companies, and distribution?
If you answered “YES” to any or all of these questions, you’ve come to the right place!
Is Sheryl J. Moore what you’re looking for?
Sheryl J. Moore is the foremost authority in the Indexed Annuity and Indexed UL markets. She tracks every single indexed insurance product through her websites, www.annuityspecs.com and www.lifespecs.com. She also tracks the sales of the products on a quarterly basis through her AnnuitySpecs.com Indexed Sales & Market Report. Sheryl has worked in the research and development of these products for more than a decade. Sheryl J. Moore simply knows the indexed insurance market inside and out.
Sheryl is a licensed insurance agent, but has never contracted with any insurance company or marketing organization. She spends time in the field, working with distribution, in order to determine what is most attractive to them and which products are selling. Her relationships with Independent Marketing Organizations (IMOs), National Marketing Organizations (NMOs), and Field Marketing Organizations (FMOs) are the backbone of her business.
A consulting retainer agreement with Sheryl J. Moore and Advantage Group Associates, Inc. gives you the expertise that you need to succeed in the Indexed Annuity or Indexed UL markets. Our consulting retainer agreements provide you with the following:
- A set number of hours of consulting and project research
- The ability to call and ask any questions you may have about the IA or IUL markets on a daily basis, if necessary
- Semi-annual state-of-the-market teleconferences
- Annual face-to-face meeting (all travel expenses to be paid by the insurance carrier)
- The confidence of knowing that your confidential and propreitary information will be maintained.
NOTE: Sheryl J. Moore works only with select financial services companies. Specific criteria make some insurance companies ineligible for a consulting agreement with our firm. In addition, a consulting retainer agreement with our firm is not available at all times. We actively manage the number of companies that we consult with, so that we may provide optimal service for all clients. Please Contact Us for details.